“S'not so bad.” Says the Darling with
an umbrella, noticing the soaking wet
woman. “I mean—looks really fun.”
"You’re the one with the umbrella." Alice almost smiled, at the sight of the umbrella. "Looks fun, feels cold. Mind if I join you underneath your umbrella?"
We used what little we had in order to survive.
We didn’t care about aesthetics.
"-and you think that’s an excuse?"
COME ON PEOPLE, THERE HAS GOT TO BE MORE.
- Recite a poem.
- Read the first page to one of your favorite books.
- Read the little blurb on the back of your shampoo bottle.
- Do a tongue-twister.
- Say something in a different language.
- Share an anecdote.
- Do the rains in Spain stay mainly on the plains?
- Summarize the last film/TV episode you watched.
- Let us hear your ringtone and text message sound.
- Tell a joke.
- What did you have to eat today?
- Talk about something that really scares you.
- Talk about something that makes you happy.
- What is your favorite word?
- What is your least favorite word?
- What turns you on?
- What turns you off?
- What sound or noise do you love?
- What sound or noise do you hate?
- What is your favorite curse word?
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
- What profession would you not like to do?
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
- If you’re brave enough, singing us a little song.
You'd rather be dead, gone, nonexistent for the rest of eternity?
"I suppose if you put it that way, living forever sounds nice. But everyone I love would die. I’d be terribly lonely."